Thursday, June 4, 2009

Brewhaha

A terrible pun, I know, but aren't terrible puns the best? No? Ok, nobody here thinks so either. But there does seem to be an awful lot of fuss about this web spot for Bud Light:



It's pretty obvious how this innocent shlub is going to spend his Friday night... and of course things go terribly, horribly wrong. They have to, otherwise there's no commercial. Bud Light is no stranger when it comes to pairing that bland golden lager with adult reading materials... see 2001's "Centerfold" directed by Mike Wang (yes, a director named Wang shot a spot titled "Centerfold").



But for the all time best example of things going terribly, horribly wrong in the most outlandish way imaginable, I think Brian Buckley's "Emergency" for Dr. Pepper (aka "Butt Naked Boy") takes the cake. I mean, if I had any cake. You could take it. Or I would share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment